Pennsylvania College of Technology

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania College of Technology

The worst thing about my school, I think would just be the fact that its located in a pretty quiet and dead area, meaning there really isnt much to do in the area on weekends and free time. I would say the majority of students on this campus tend to go home on the weekends, or if living off campus, there is usually several parties that students seem to get involved with and attend.

The worst thing about my school is that it is in a somewhat urban setting. There is the fear of gang related violence due to the fact that the slums are just a few streets away from campus.

The amount of rules for on campus housing. I understand that there need to be standards but the fact that you can't have a guest stay over with a written permission slip seems childish.

The social life, because there isn't much to do there on the weekends. A lot of students go home on the weekends becuase the campus doesnt have anything going on.

The cost! I would love if there was a full time tutition rate and it wasn't all by number of credits taken

not having enough financial add for all the students to get an equal amont

That it's located 6 hours from my house in Connecticut

There is nothing negative to report about this school.

The crime rate in Williamsport.

The lack of on campus housing.