Pennsylvania College of Technology

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania College of Technology

The learning process is fun and advanced, the professors are amazing and strive to help anyone acheive success. I have been to a community college previously and it doesn't compare to the learning at Penn College. This school so so wonderful and helpful, there are many resources to help one thirve at theirs goals, and many accomplishments to be made. This college is through Penn State and I am grateful to be apart of this leaning experience. I never loved learning so much before attending this college.

The best thing about the school is how knowledgable all of the professors our. When I am in my classes there is never a moment where I feel like I cant pay attention because they make learning interesting and fun. They show you hands on what you are going to do in your major and make sure that you understand it. The professors here make it easy to succeed in what you are doing and help you feel confident.

The best thing about my school is how small the student to teacher ratio is. In all my classes theres no more than 30 kids. Its great because the teachers can really get to know you as a person. Many of my friends are in classes that have over 300 kids, I know I wouldnt like that because I would feel less involved in the topics being taught and less in touch with the teacher.

I would say that the labs are the best thing at PCT. The labs are instructed by professors who have years of experience in the field and know what they are talking about. The professors are willing to help anytime that the students need it.

Penn Tech starts mixing in classes from you're major the very first semester, it helps keep things interesting and also helps you decide early on if you're major isn't for you, so you don't lose as much money if you decide to change.

that we are able to get real experience with seeing children presenting lessons with those children and learning hands on by doing activites with children

We are located in a small town and you can walk short distances to eat. If you are driving, mainly everything is just a short drive away.

Great social atmosphere along with a good place to excel

The hands on time with actual equipment from the field.

the class sizes