Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Beaver Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Beaver

Matthew

This was the best investment i have ever made. I am so proud to call Penn State Beaver my home away from home. The class sizes are perfect for one on one instruction. The professors are very student orientated. Friends are always right around the corner and everything is within walking distance of anything.

Ian

This past 2017-2018 school year has been a year of many firsts. It was my first year of college, my first time in Pennsylvania, and my first time being away from all of my family for a long period of time. I wouldn’t change the experiences that I have had for anything. I learned an extraordinary amount of things both inside and outside of the classroom. I have met people who I might never see again and people who might prove to be lifetime friends.

kelsey

It's a really great school, and it's so nice to go to a place that's not too big or too small. There are so many things to do in the towns around it, so there's always something happening. My parent's both went there, so it's nice to have some family on my side when I need help with anything. It also helps that I get to live at home and save a bit of money.

PSU Beaver is one of the many branch campuses of the Pennsylvania State University. The university itself is recognized across the globe and thus makes PSU Beaver an economic choice for local students that want this world renowned school on their diploma. The Beaver branch campus, and I'm sure the same could be said for the others, is certainly a great education for its value.

Cheyenne

Penn State Beaver offers many thing for a small area. There is access to a mall and shops. There is also lots of Hotels & Motels in the area. The location is close to Erie Pa, Ohio line and Pittsburgh. All of these areas offer a large range of activities. So shopping and access to everyday items is a short drive away. I love the size my classes. Classes are not overwhelming and you can actually have one on one with the professors. They take the time. The staff is rated 5 star!!!