Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois

Ivan

I did not think I would enjoy attending Penn State DuBois. I got very comfortable with the campus, students, and professors. I love all my professors, and the class sizes are perfect for me. The class sizes are not too big, it is the size of a typical high school class, it really depends though. If you like the smaller setting then this school is a great pick. Not everyone likes a big campus and I know I do not. I am also from here locally so it feels like the 13th grade. I am extremely comfortable here. I do not feel in any type of danger in town or on campus. The students and staff are friendly and talkative. Everyone here is welcome. I suggest that if you want to have a smaller more intimate type of college experience, then come on down to Penn State DuBois.

Lydia

Penn State DuBois is a great campus for those who grew up in small towns. It creates a sense of diversity while being accessible to people from all over the world. Being a commonwealth campus of University Park, tuition is much more affordable for those who do not have a strong financial backing.

Kristin

Penn State Dubois is a fantastic school to go to! There is always an opportunity to do many of activities that are provided. They have faculties that are always willing to help when you need it and every student is willing to help and are friendly. The location is perfect for students that are not wanting a lot of commotion and students. Classrooms are not overloaded which allows professors to have head on communication with the students.

Kendell

Penn state DuBois is a really nice small campus. Since it is so small you tend to become friends with the other students. the food on campus is really good. There are a lot resources available to students. there are always professors who are willing to help any student. It is a really nice campus and school.