Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College Top Questions

Marquis

I am not much of a bragger but one thing that I am indeed proud of and will mention to people about my school is the fact that it is Penn State. That name for all the negative behind it, comes with a certain prestige. It is a well accredited university and I am proud to be a Penn Stater.

Carey

I wouldn't consider it bragging because bragging is not a good quality to have but I think that Penn State Erie is a very well rounded College for that matter. When you walk into the campus you just feel like you have been there for years and everyone welcomes you. I learned that as a transfer student which was very comforting to know how open to new students Penn State Erie is and being diverse is a very good quality to have.

Ryeisha

I goto one of the best schools in the country

I brag about how well known Penn State is and how good their science programs are. There are so many people who go or have gone to Penn State, that no matter where you go, your'e bound to run into someone who has gone or goes here.

Marc

I do not really brag about my school too much, I tell most people that the snow is insane and that the school is a pretty good place to be.

That most classes are only around 20 people and the teachers know everyones name in the class

Ron

The school spirit, the amazing teachers, the campus atmosphere, and all the interesting friends I have made.

My school is small, but not too small. We don't ever have more than 200 students in a class, so it is very helpful to get to know the professor. There is always something to do and so many clubs and activities to join so you are never bored. It is in a good location and is easy to get to.