Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College Top Questions

Max

First and foremost, someone who atends Penn State Behrend cannot mind the cold. With the amount of snow we get, which does have its pros as well as its cons, it is important to keep a positive attitude (which is another important trait despite being true for life as a whole). Though some may see it as a lowly branch campus, I fell in love with the deep colors of the leaves in the fall and the winding forrest paths. A newcomer to BEhrend must be able to appreciate nature.

Max

The type of person who should attend this school is someone with drive, spirit and a good work ethic. Penn State is not a place for slackers. With its demanding majors and influential alumni association, Penn State is a university that has the opportunity to provide its students with a solid career future.

Yana

Resposible, active, be willing to study a lot, smart

Kylie

Any kind of person should attend. Everyone can make friends. There are a lot of different "groups" that hang out and everyone gets along with everyone.

The people who should attend this school should be career driven, sociable, and determined because Penn State is a very acedemically intense school that values the worth of its students and wants the best of the best.

Megan

The kind of person that should attend this school is one who enjoys a smaller collegiate setting. This school would be perfect for someone who is academically focused and excited to share close professional relationships with professors.

Courtney

A person who likes smaller classes and is looking for professors to know them. I really wanted to be a large community like penn state, but chose Behrend so I could have a more person level with my professors. This campus is also good for someone who likes the outdoors and is always looking for something to do. There is presque isle beach in the summer, fall and spring, and lots and lots of snow to play in during the winter. This school is also a great stepping stone for those who would like to go to main campus.

Zachary

Career focused and eager to learn

Kimberly

Anyone who has an open mind that would love to learn about different cultures through their peers. This school is a very amazing school for any kind of person to go to because it is so diverse in its atmosphere. So i would have to say i would recommend this school to anyone and everyone!