Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

Someone who shouldn's attend Penn State Behrend, The Erie College is someone who isn't looking for a challenge and an amazing opportunity to excel. This school gives not only an incredible education, but it prepares you for the real world as well. Coming straight from high school, it was a challenge, simply because you have to work harder than you ever worked if you want to be the best you can be. Penn State Behrend is all about pushing you to be the best, and if you're not looking for that, you're at the wrong place.

In my school their are multiple groups and races. Therefore, I believe my school could accomedate everyone and no one should not come. There are many groups where people can gather and talk.

If you are a city person I do not reccommend this school. It is near the city but in order to get to Erie you have to take a bus or a cab.

There is no one kind of person that shouldn't attend this school. I feel like everyone would fit in well at this institution.

Any kind of person will find some acceptance here. If you're lazy though don't expect to do so well.