Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

If I can go back in time and give myself advice, I would tell myself to practice better study habits and read more. College is something that you have to give your all and more. Always go above and beyond in your work because in the end it will pay off.

Really think about what you want to learn more about in college. If you enjoy your classes, then you will enjoy the college life and be successful more so than someone who someone who hates there classes and does poorly.

Look for a college or university that has a program that best fits your interests. You may just like it! Be sure to talk to the faculty and students that go there to get the truth of what it is really like.

The big thing I would tell myself, is that college is demanding, and there is no room for late assignments and excuses. Studying and time management will become the college student's best friend.

-Emphasize job placement! -Transparency about housing! -Live on campus first year! -Get involved with club, organization, or sport first year! -Get to know your faculty and staff!

Making sure I had a better idea of what I wanted to major in. This would have made me dicide better where I wanted to go.

I would say to try harder freshman year and do a better job of managing my time between work and class

Research all your colleges and verify its accredidation.

Research and visit many colleges.