Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

One of the most frustrating things about my school is the amount of work that I recieve for a couple classes. The class with the most work was physics. The reason for this is because of the way the class is set up. It is not like other classes that have a lecture included in it. The physics class itself is where the students teach themselves the work. However, the teacher does help once the time for is class is over in their office meetings.

I have found that it takes a little extra prodding and effort to get students to participate and attend some events. When they do attend they are actively involved and interested. The issue is mainly in the quantity of participation not quality.

Walking .25 miles from the parking lot to class everyday. Some rooms are too old and need to be refurnished with new chairs, carpet, and walls.

Parking is by far the most frustrating thing here. Parking permits are extremely over priced and parking is not convenient at all

Every college student wants to party, but being in college requires focus. But there is still always time to have fun

All anyone does is drink and party, the students have clicks, and the financial aid department is rude.

Trying to balance all of the school work, social life and extra curriculars.

The most frustrating thing about my school is trying to pay for tuition.

There has been an average of 2 feet of snow per day at Penn State Erie.

The help in some of the financial aid, and scheduling offices.