Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

Use ratemyprofessor.com every semester. Your enjoyment of the class with be determined by how much you love the teacher and their teaching style. You may want to just wing it, or tough it out, but you will probably either hate the class or not do very well. There is normally a great teacher that teaches a subject, and a less effective teacher. Make sure you make the right choice.

I wish I would have known how truly cold it can be. I am from Texas and I have not ever seen snow before, so coming to Erie, PA, was a huge change. I was definitely not prepared for the negative temperatures and the feet of snow that Erie gets, but I have adapted and I do enjoy the colder weather.

I wish I had more of a grasp on time management because I have been so involved in the clubs and organizations on campus that occassionally I struggle to manage all my responsibilities. I also wish I had known how much colder the wind makes the winters.

I wish I had known how hard it would be to make friends if your not living on campus. I also wish I had known how difficult it would be to change majors or get classes to graduate on time.

I wish I started using the tutoring classes alot earlier than I did. I should have taken some summer classes to be ahead of the amount of classes needed to graduate.

-Live on campus first year. -Get involved with club, organization, or sport first year -Make friends with your professors

how hard the nursing program was going to be.