Lemont Furnace, PA
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly

Jill

It’s a nice campus, with many extra curricular activities and groups to join. I love the small classes and access to faculty that you don’t have on larger campuses. It’s easy to make friends, join sports, and/or groups. The faculty and staff are very helpful. This is a small campus so if your looking for the “traditional” campus then Penn state Main might be a better option. However, many times they accept students at satellite campuses for 2 years then students can go to main to finish our the last 2 years

Lynze

I think Penn State Fayette is a place to come learn and have small classes available for one on one time. You get to know your professors more closely compared to bigger campuses. Our campus also have so many different clubs you can join and other activities every month for us to participate in. Overall, I highly recommend Fayette campus.

Haley

I transferred into Penn State from Waynesburg University. At first, I thought I made a mistake. As time went on, I began to appreciate how small and hands-on the classes are. The professors I have are always there for me when I need help, or when I need advising on courses. At waynesburg, classes were bigger so not a lot of professors had that time to give. Penn State has an amazing atmosphere, and I really enjoy being on campus.

Kirstin

All though I have not attended the college yet, I'm beyond excited to start in the Fall of 2018. This will be my third college and this college has been the best choice for me so far. On my first visit the tour guides where extremely nice, talkative, engaged, interested, and helpful. My second visit when I officially committed to the school, I was beyond pleased with everything. My advisor for classes was so nice, outgoing, and happy for me. She was so filled with excitement and joy, you would of though she was my mom. I got tours of all the buildings and learned about the history of Penn State. I have never seen a more beautiful and well organized college. I have also never met people that nice and outgoing after the first time meeting. The guy that gave me my ID was excited for me and so welcoming. Even a Janitor congratulated me on my acceptance and wished me luck in my future academics at Penn State. Although they do not have on-campus living, which would be nice, there is off-campus living not far at all. This college is so welcoming, with so many tools, and opportunities. Applying to Penn State was one of the best decisions I could of made for my future.

Kendra

My overall opinion about Penn state Fayette- the Eberly Campus is, this is a very good college to attend to. The campus isn't too small or too big, it's the perfect size. Everything is in good walking distance. The Eberly Campus is always having an activity and something for all the students to interact with each other. The classes are a good size, and the instructors/faculty are always there to help you and to answer any questions you have for them.

Raelynn

I love the small classes and the teachers actually get to know you! They care about you and help you through college. The people that attend penn state Fayette are also very nice and help you get involved. There are a lot of opportunities at penn state Fayette.

My school is best known for its wide range in majors and sports/ athletic programs.

I choose Penn State because it was close to home and offered me a wide virety of major/minors. I perticipated in their duel-enrollment program during high school and liked how they did not descrinmate against people of different ages, gender, and race. The campus hads a welcoming and home like feel, and i believe that is whats most important, feeling like you belong.

I would tell myself to make the best of that last summer because some friends you may never see again. Not to be discouraged with little mishaves, everything works out for the better in the end. I would tell myself to just enjoy college and not to be afraid to step out of your confort zone and makes friends and become involved. I would say that I need to try harder and to really to the best that I can and not just slide by with B's and C's. I would tell me to push myself to do better at everything in life and just become the best person I can be. I would tell myself to breath because life is only as stressful as you make it. Last of all i would say, never forget who you are today for she will be a part of you forever.

Marilyn

Varied, as we are all here for different reasons and have different paths in life; but at the same time, we are similar because of the convergent path we took to reach our goals.

Forget everything bad that happened in highschool because college is more fun if you're not uptight, and if you actually get involved in things and mingle with other people.

That the school doesn't have a particular political affiliation and both conservative and liberal students (and anyone in between) are treated with the same open-mindedness. It doesn't have a lot of the negative things campuses become known for like drugs, binge drinking, and hazing, though we DO know how to have fun. There's a lot of school spirit and involvement in clubs. Also, THON is very successful in raising money for kids with cancer.

Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.