McKeesport, PA
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Greater Allegheny

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Greater Allegheny

Tre

Terrible place and bad staffing

Terrible place and bad staffing

Rason

1.Great school, small campus, teachers are nice and helpful 2.school is very welcoming 3.students are friendly 4.lots of activities to be involved in 5.lots of activities for parent to be involved in 6. school is kept clean 7. staff knows the students personally by name

Brian

Pennsylvania State University-Greater Allegheny is a great satellite campus. It is small but it makes it up with the level of academics and excellence that it gives its students and faculty. The interaction between staff and students is amazing and one is always left feeling welcomed.

Zackery

Penn State Greater Allegheny is the perfect school to start out with if you are thinking about going to college. We are a smaller campus with about 500 students and are very diverse. We have been listed as the 8th safest campus in Pennsylvania. The class sizes range from about 5 students to the size of what a normal high school class would be. Penn State offers many scholarships for new students and provides the best entertainment for students during their lunch hour and finals week. We also offer ACE which is where you can receive free help with tutors on campus and provide ways for students to be provided with books at a discounted price to no price at all.

Tina

PSUGA is a great place to be if you are looking to study your time away! The professors are nice and the class sizes are small. There is not much to do on campus but take a 30 min ride and you'll find yourself in downtown Pittsburgh. I would say PSUGA is excellent for a calm, quiet, and distraction free campus for people who want to study.

Ian

It is a small campus. A small campus has its benefits, such as small class sizes and professors that know you. Some people may find it a bit boring, but you could do the 2+2 program. If you're in a certain major that can't be done all 4 years at PSUGA you can do 2 years at Greater Allegheny then 2 years at Penn State's main campus. Other than that I find the campus to be a good learning environment, and I've had no bad experiences, and I like most of my professors.

Pinkie

Great learning environment. The faculty and staff is great and always on hand to assist in any area a student may have. The sport programs are outstanding. Going to class everyday is worthwhile. The student body actually care about the campus and other students.

Frank

They are friendly and are willing to learn.

They are friendly and are willing to learn.

I would give myself some of the most important advice in my life. First and foremost, I would tell myself to study harder and longer on the concepts in mathematics. Although you may be pretty good at math now, college will see to it that your limits will be tested. College is a great experience, and although you may hav troubles with what you may face, there are people out there that will help you and become friends and mentors, so do not be afraid to ask for their help. I did not, and it has costed me some easy grades. You may be anxious that you may not fit in, but remember one thing: other students are facing the same dilemma. They are just as nervous as you, and you should take that opportunity to make them feel at home. Yes, you will be nervous of the financial costs and course work, but it is not as bad as you think. You will be able to do what you need to done and still have the future dreams that you first crafted in high school. Dig into the first days of school with excitement. It will be fun.

Payton

I would tell myself to make sure that I set goals for myself and ork hard at everything that is put in front of me when I get to college. I would also tell myself that college is a time for exploring and creating new experiences, so have fun and take advantge of the social events as well as the academic ones.

The best thing about our school would be the endless resources that students have at their disposal to utilize for every kind of problem. We have a learning center fo rhelp with homework, an ACE program to help guide us through the sometimes confusing world of college, and a large amount of faculty that eager to help us with anything we have to ask about.

The worst thing might be that we are a small branch campus, so we do not have as many class offerings to choose from as the main Penn State campus unfortunately.

Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Greater Allegheny administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.