Center Valley, PA
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Lehigh Valley

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Lehigh Valley

Bryan

I feel like PSU LV is a great alternative for incoming Freshmen who have the option to either commute to PSU LV or go to Main Campus. The quality of the teaching is about the same, however there is a greater opportunity to have personal conversations and/or ask questions with the professors. Class sizes are definitely the best part about the campus.

My overall experience is positive. I love that the professors are willing to help whenever needed and also they push you to succeed and produce your best work. There are many activities to attend on campus whether it be educational or simply recreational.

Briana

I love Penn State. There are many friendly students, and teachers who are willing to help you when needed. They do a lot of activities during common hour and they have many clubs , so it is easy to be active on campus. Since its a smaller campus the class sizes are smaller so you get to know your professor better than if your in a class with 200 other people.

Tami

My school is small but allows the students and teachers to get to know one another better than bigger schools.

My classmates are helpful and hard working.

What I have gotten out of my college experience is a better understanding of myself. I also believe I have grown as a person. This allows me to be prepared for my time after college and for my career.

Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Lehigh Valley administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.