Mont Alto, PA
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto

Allegra

I chose the Penn State Mont Alto campus because I took the time to visit the campus and get a feel for the atmosphere. I kept in mind that I wanted to be in a place that was small and easy to get around so I would have an easier time for completing my studies to the best of my abilities. I also browsed around the university website to better understand what the campus had to offer. The site was exciting and really offered great information and actual student insight of all that Mont Alto had to offer. I am extremely confident and happy with my decision to come to Mont Alto. Within the past few years that I have been here I have gained so much knowledge, confidence, and I have met some life long friends here! Taking the time to visit and research campuses is the best way to find out what will suit you best to become the best you can be. I know I made the right choice and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Someone who is not focused, not ready to make adult decisions, and not ready to take on responsibility for there school work or their actions should not attend this school. Furthermore, those who are not disciplined and not ready to take the necessary steps towards becoming an adult should not attend this school. The amount of money needed to pay for tuition should not be taken for granted.

The parking lot is not big enough for all of the students who live here. Often times people who do not go to school here use our parking spots and we, the residents of the dorms, have to park in the "commuter" lot and have to walk a half mile to get back to our dorms.

Imma

My classmates are driven and ambitious about success, yet love to have fun while enjoying the college experience.

Dr. Suess, once said, ?You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.? Many students are unfortunate to attend schools that their parents have chosen for them. When students go to colleges that they are most interested in, they have a better chance of getting higher grades, having a better social life, and participating in campus activities. Being that College is unlike High school, it is imperative for students to search for schools that best fit their interest whether it?s attending a school in a suburban area or attending a school that has a wide range of Fraternities and Sororities. Colleges try their best to incorporate on-campus activities for students to engage in. The best things about those activities are the fun and friends that come along the way. There are many life lessons and experiences to learn from just from getting involved with school activities.

Diversity is a key element on college campuses because it allows one to learn more about other cultures.

Shatema

Make sure you keep records of school payments becasue the school sometimes loses people's money. Save as much as you can.

Some proffessor's try their best to make sure that their work is understood.

There is NO transportation to get around. Some people are racial!

Aleah

Penn State Mont Alto is quiet and quaint. Its very resourceful in the way that the professors always have a one on one relationship with you. They know you by name and you really feel "cared" about, meaning if your grades are low, they'll offer their assistance to you so that you can raise it.

Find a college that fits with your personality. Do not make your expectations too high for yourself. Its all a learning experience. If you come from a small town, its better for you to go to a smaller university instead of going to a larger one. You may not be ready for that kind of adjustment, especially when college is hard enough itself. Always go with your gut feeling of what you think is best for yourself, and never let others get the best of you.

The partying habits of students. I believe this is the worst problem because the people that drink aren't considerate of the people that they live with who may have early classes and such.

Tyler

To make the right decision, you need to feel right in your environment and feel that you have a good support base. Go to the campus's and visit them, and talk with current students. I would get to know a few people and talk with them, and spend time there. Make sure that you have the campus you really want, and that everything will work good for you. I would say also that you should make sure that there are jobs, and support in your campus. Another thing that if i woul do it all over again, i would get to know the community you live in! Other than that have fun with what you do and if your not happy when you visit, then your not gonna be happy giving them your money for 2-4 years.

I would say anyone should attend this school, someone who wants an easy transition from h.s. to college, and also anyone who loves the wilderness and loves to get out and see things!

I would say definatly would be our football team. Not too many students love thier football team like Penn Staters do. Another thing that i brag alot about is our heritage, and greatness of our college.

Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.