Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto

DAVIS

Well , In my point of view It's beautiful place to study and safe . there are a lot of houses with a good scenery , The people is very friendly , they try to help you in some things that you don't know , Each year the university make sports event , It's very exited since you can practice some sports , It is very good since you can be on fit. So I give 4 starts to five.

I originally chose to go here because I wanted to be closer to home, which has been great for my first two years. I have learned that I do not like how close I am to home, how small the campus is, and how the campus is in the middle of nowhere. The class size is great because they are small but I feel like there's never anything to do. There is nothing close by.

Penn State Mont Alto is a beautiful campus. The class sizes are small and you really get to know your professors and other students. All of the professors I've had so far are great and they really care about their students success. There is a fair amount of activities to get involved in, but it is a small campus so there isn't as much offered at this campus as there would be at bigger campuses.

Ammad

Classes are small, Professors are available, and everyone knows each other. I maintain friendships with intelligent class fellows so my conversation is pretty intelligent. I live on Campus, they don't have Air Conditioning but it's only a problem for the very first month and the very last month. People are very friendly and kind to each other.

Chassidy

Penn State Mont Alto offers a wide variety of opportunities to learn and grow in the career field you wish to pursue. All of the faculty and students are so pleasant and the landscape of the place is beautiful. I always feel safe and welcome each day I go to class, and everyday I am there I learn so much information. All of the professors are there to help you and you can really tell how much they care about you succeeding. They take time out of their schedule to help you when you're in need. Overall it is a great place to be.

Geraldine

Penn State Mont Alto is a very small campus. Aside from that, it is a wonderful campus. The class size is great because there is never too many students.