Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Schuylkill Top Questions

Pretty good campus, all it needs is more art and it will be better in my opinion as well as some more professors of different race that are interactive.

Penn State Schuylkill is a comfortable study environment because it provides great in-depth courses, understanding and knowledged teachers, a very appreciated library, student diversity, and a home-y environment with friendly staff and students.

My campus is diverse when it comes to the students; the atmosphere is nice since it's a smaller campus; the faculty and staff are nice and easygoing people which make them easier to give respect to.

My school is perfect. Perfect size, faculty and students.

Ciera

My school has a helpfull staff and is a friendly campus.

My school is a diverse campus, with a small student body, with the aptitude to great things with her students if initiative is applyied.

The school is tiny and has a diverse population.

My school is a small step up from high school and there isn't that much different from what I was use to.

Tremaine

Family orriented . place to learn and make life long friends

Linda

Great professors, small campus with personal attention.

That Penn State Schuylkill is known for my career choice.

Ileana

My school is a place where diversity meets the community, many cultures are represented and the people get along very well. It is a place where you go to grow, learn, and mature both emotionally and physically. The academics in my school are outstanding. My school is a small campus which is composed of about 19 other campuses to make up The Pennsylvania State University. I am proud to say that I am a Penn Stater.

We might be a small school but we make a big impact on society.

Its just a small satellite campus.

Anel

Penn State Schuylkill is one of the most diverse and welcoming enviornment that i have had the opportunity to be a part of.

celia

Penn State focuses on academics, while still having a good time that you will remember for the rest of your life.

Penn State Schuylkill is a small university and yet still has the college setting.

Amadou

Pennstate is one of the best school in Pennsylvania. i enjoy going to this school. i meet a lot of different people, the campus is small some of the teacher care about the student. There is a place call CAA., they tutor student for free of charge.

Lauryn

My school is career oriented and very helpful to students.

Breanna

My school is a place that feels like home and the teachers, faculty, and peers are extremely helpful and nice.

Vaughn

My school is the best learning experience of my life.

Oneil

you can earn good grades and still have fun at this school.

Lee

Penn State Schuylkill provides a unique Penn State experience on a very small campus.

Lots of activities, small area, classes can be fun but the time can be minimized if students would focus more on the subject and teachers would enforce this, teachers teach you alot and are there to help you.

Leonard

WE ARE.....PENN STATE!

Tyffany

Penn State Schuylkill offers a great education, professors, and is a small campus.

alexa

It is a very diverse school with alot of nice students and proffesors.

Ayesha

our school is a very diverse campus.

My school is dedicated to helping us learn and do our best. The teachers are fantastic and so helpful. And the campus is beautiful and close to home.

Members of the faculty are extremely dedicated to the individual academic success more than any other school that I'm aware of.

Darryl

My school has many opportunities for its students and due to my involvement with many of the organizations on campus I see that it is really focused on adapting and finding new ways of attracting and serving the student body, even though some students on campus would say the campus does not, I have noticed those are the students who are closed minded and are not will to experience the variety of activities the school has to offer, however, I am glad to see the campus is continuously growing in many areas.

Yu

I love PSU, gave me alot of chances to pursue my goal. excellent school~~

Pierre

It is easy to pass classes but hard to find things to do outside the school.

Britney

The Pennsylvania State University in Schuylkill Haven is small and easy to adapt to.

small campus with good people.

A small, family oreinted, and fun campus.

Penn State Schuylkill is a small campus that provides a quality education and has a highly educated faculty that is eager to pass their knowledge on to their students.

Javonna

Penn State is a very good school for man people like myself to complete their education at because not oly is it a worldwide known unversity, but it's also has great programs depending on your major.

Penn State transform students lives into success.

Penn State is a fantastic school and I will continue to go here and obtain my four year degree.

Shante

My school is really helpful and makes sure that the students succeed.

Dominque

it's a good learning enviroment.