Sharon, PA
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Shenango

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Shenango

Sloan

During my time at Pennsylvania State University Shenango, I had enjoyed myself immensely. The factually of the campus is by far my top-rated attribute at Penn State Shenango. Every staff member I had met was more than willing to help me and truly cared about my future. Professors were happy to meet me before or after class and always answered any questions I had. The newly hired cafeteria staff were well mannered and felt more like fellow friends than hired workers with great food served in well-priced areas. There are plenty of job opportunities for searching students as well as extracurriculars to participate in. Penn State Shenango is one of the smaller campuses making it feel more of a family than a school for me. Classrooms were always clean as well as hallways and bathrooms. There were multiple areas to study as well as areas to hang out in with friends between classes. Since Penn State Shenango is a smaller campus, they do have lesser funds but this never stopped them from giving the best experiences to their students. Free lunches were given out as well as free prizes and stuffed animals. A program called "The Shark" was made for students to get free tutoring while the tutor gets paid to help them. Diverse club activities and fundraisers as well as having staff to help them. Multiple classes knew the importance of active members in the community and did there part to motivate and get more people involved. Penn State Shenango is a great starting place for Freshman to start immersing themselves in the college life and to feel at home with a newly made family.

Tyler

The kind of person who should attend this school would be someone who enjoys learning at an accelerated pace and can benefit from the short drive.

The main thing I did not do in high school was study. I always found myself thinking of alternate activities, such as skateboarding and video games, to delay the process of studying. I guess this was a form of procrastination. I would tell myself that college is nothing like high school. Teachers are forgiving in high school; Thats not the case for college. If I were to decide to not study for an exam it would mean complete failure. There is just too much information to just not study. High school basicely set me up to fail. The only person I can blame for this is myself. It never dawned on me that things would change drasticly from high school to college. I really wish I had the chance to go back and tell myself this. My grades would have been better, thus giving me a more broad choice of colleges and career paths.

To be honest, this school has a good teacher to student ratio. I like the feeling of a professor knowing my name and a little about me. The drive from my house is very convienient, therefore i was able to keep my job.

Erin

My school offers opportunities that i wouldn't other wise get. It is a stepping stone in the advancement of many persons education.

Penn State Shenango Valley Campus is best known for being a brach of Penn State.

If I could go back to my senior year of high school with the knowlage I have now I wouldn't change much. I would have told myself that no matter how hard it seems moving out is the right decision and with reslove and strength that I can get through anything no matter how hard it seems at the time. I would also have told myself to save as much money as possible so as to be able to live a more comforable lifestyle and not have to try and come up with money to pay for breakfast.

Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Shenango administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.