Dunmore, PA
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Worthington Scranton

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Worthington Scranton

Carissa

My overall opinion of Pennsylvania State University's Worthington Scranton Campus is that it is a home environment. Penn state has always been a big place for me, but once I was on campus my whole life changed. the professors and the students are so nice here and always offer a helping hand. This campus was built to make you feel at home, an most times the time just flys by. There is no other place I would rather be than on this campus. I would recommend this carpus o many people, and in fact have already. i hope this review puts a perspective n jut how great this campus really is.

Luke

My overall opinion of this campus was that it was amazing. I have heard from alumni that Penn State was great and I should check out the worthington campus and it was a great experience. In addition to this I have a lot of friends who go here and they say just the greatest things about the campus and the housing that is offered is just as amazing. I really can't wait to go here in the fall

Jada

LOVE

LOVE

Misty

My future school!!!!

My future school!!!!

Bryan

I am currently participating in duel enrollment and enjoy my class very much. The campus is secure and safe both in the classrooms and outside. There is always something new to learn or a new friend to meet. If you need help in a course the professors are always willing to help!

PSWS is an awesome college. Penn State Worthington Scranton offers many scholarships and a welcoming environment. They is so much offered to get involved in ranging from clubs to sports to fun events. The Campus Activities Board puts on several events, such as Create a Plush, Stress Relief Bingo, Karaoke Night, Coffee House, and much more.

Zackary

Most of my classmates are intelligent students from the Dunmore/Scranton area. The school is mostly full of commuters, so it is kind of hard to get to know people there that you don't already know. Most students there have plans to attend the main campus of Penn State in Unviversity Park, which is a lot better.

STUDY. If I could go back to my high school self, I would tell myself to focus hard on my studies. When I was in high school, I had a lot on my plate, being in fostercare and group homes, and I sort of shunned education as a part of my difficulty dealing with the hard struggles in my life. I did not have many friends because I moved constantly--six high schools total. Looking back, I would have told my self to focus that extra energy and time on making a better life for myself. I think about it now, and I know that college is the smart way to chase my goals and I wish I would have knew that then. I would have told myself how competitive the good colleges are and how well off they will put me with the opportunities that they offer. If I could go back, I would tell how much of an opportunity college is, and that high school is an investment to get into a better school and live a happy, full life.

anybody who lives in the Scranton area and isn't quite ready to 'go off to college.' Or, if you are like me and you didn't do that well in high school, Penn State Worthington is a great place to go for a year or two, to get your G.P.A. up, and the Penn State name looks good for other colleges.

Valeria

In life, you will have to face difficulties, how you react to them is what makes a difference in your future. In order to have a successful life we need to have a positive attitude. I could say the majority of successful people I know have chosen their destiny. They often heard bitter words about their actions and ideas, they had failures and felt like giving up many times. Despite the obstacles, they chose not to give up. They had a strong desire to change their lives in spite of their frustrations when everything was going wrong. If you want to achieve a goal or a dream, you need to start by working on you. You need to believe in yourself and know that you can change any situation in your life, regardless of the circumstances. We all possess an open mind willing to change anything that is necessary to accomplish better results. People should appreciate the importance of a higher education. A well-educated person will be better prepared for the future, as a result of their hard-work and dedication. Just remember what a Chinese proverb says, “ Learning is a treasure which accompanies us everywhere”.

The worst thing about this school is that you're going to like the environment so much, your teachers, your classmates, etc, that you won't want to ever leave!

Any person that wants to attend a school free of any type of discrimination, this is a school for people that wants to learn and become a better- educated person!

Katherine

somewhat friendly but helpful.

somewhat friendly but helpful.

If i had to go back in time as a high school senior, i would make a couple of transitions such as learning time management. Also learn the skills needed to organize myself as a full time student and at work. But Penn State worthington Scranton is a very small campus, with faboulous proffesors and tutors all around. Also, as a freshman i would of make a schedule with less classes. Even though i was able to handle them. I also played varsity Volleybal during freshman year. It was very fun, but at the same time stressful. I was not born in the United States and still have a hard time with the language varied but i hasnt been hard at all. As the year passes i became more aware of school work. I do not let any assigments and work for the last minute, i think this has to be one of the first thing college students need to work on. I am very proud of myself and i think i have made a brilliant decision by choosing Penn state as my university.

Students who likes small classes and a small university.

Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Worthington Scranton administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.