Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Worthington Scranton Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Worthington Scranton

Jada

LOVE

Misty

My future school!!!!

PSWS is an awesome college. Penn State Worthington Scranton offers many scholarships and a welcoming environment. They is so much offered to get involved in ranging from clubs to sports to fun events. The Campus Activities Board puts on several events, such as Create a Plush, Stress Relief Bingo, Karaoke Night, Coffee House, and much more.

Bryan

I am currently participating in duel enrollment and enjoy my class very much. The campus is secure and safe both in the classrooms and outside. There is always something new to learn or a new friend to meet. If you need help in a course the professors are always willing to help!

Jill

Penn State Univeristy wants to see you succeed unlike any other college. Theres plenty of colleges that want their students to be successful but what makes Penn State unbeatable is they actually prepare you for the real world while helping you succeed during college life as well.

Luke

My overall opinion of this campus was that it was amazing. I have heard from alumni that Penn State was great and I should check out the worthington campus and it was a great experience. In addition to this I have a lot of friends who go here and they say just the greatest things about the campus and the housing that is offered is just as amazing. I really can't wait to go here in the fall

Carissa

My overall opinion of Pennsylvania State University's Worthington Scranton Campus is that it is a home environment. Penn state has always been a big place for me, but once I was on campus my whole life changed. the professors and the students are so nice here and always offer a helping hand. This campus was built to make you feel at home, an most times the time just flys by. There is no other place I would rather be than on this campus. I would recommend this carpus o many people, and in fact have already. i hope this review puts a perspective n jut how great this campus really is.