Pensacola, FL
Pensacola State College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pensacola State College

Doan

flexible schedules for part time as well as full time students. affordable tution fees. safety campus. Enthusiasm professors as well as staff. Fulfilled facilities as well as excellent library. Well-organized events and clubs. Helpful careers and consulting services for students.

Danielle

Pensacola State College provides an inviting atmosphere for students like me who are unsure of their future after graduating high school. Currently, I am 6 months away from graduating with an associates degree in Dental Hygiene and I am more than satisfied with the education and support services I have received thus far.

Dylan

I think that PSC is a nice facility for those looking to further their education.

Not particularly motivated..

PSC specializes in two year degrees but they also offer a few Bachelor's degrees.

Payton

Pensacola State College is like going to school with a family, and you get the education you deserve.

If I could go back and talk to my high school senior self, I would tell myself to learn how to study better. I wish I had known how to make notes from textbooks and what the teachers had said. I would want myself to not get used to study guides, cause generally professors don't give you one. I would want myself to not procrastiate on studying for tests and doing papers the day before they are due. Some transition advice would be to forget every rule in high school, because the teachers are better, the classmates are less competive, and that I should have found some way to reduce my stress.

I wish I had known how to cite APA properly. I wish I had known more about how the colleges work and what to do with them.

Brooke

Don’t trust those who seem trustworthy at first meeting. They may seem sweet but that doesn’t mean that they really are. Choose your friends carefully and take your time. Remember not to get distracted by the opposite sex! You come to college to get a higher education, not to find a future mate. If you find one while you are there, that’s great. However, it is not what you are searching for. Don’t let the attitudes of others toward you change your attitude. Keep a positive outlook. Many around you will not want to be at college, which will oftentimes mean that they will be depressed and even angry with the world. That’s their problem, not yours. Don’t take it personally. Don’t let the busyness of life interfere with making phone calls to your family. If you’re homesick, call them. It will relieve it somewhat. Oh, and remember what college is about. Number one: studying. But number two is just having fun. If you’re stressed out by school or simply brain-fried from studying, take a friend and enjoy yourself for an hour or so. It will help you so much!

Well, it is entitled Pensacola Christian College. Anybody who is searching for a spiritually uplifting college could find no better than PCC. It is very Christ-centered. PCC would probably be best for anybody with a more Baptist or strict upbring. But it is also fine for those who will not mind the rules. The rules are somewhat pesky at times, but nothing a mature adult shouldn't be able to handle. PCC also doesn't allow physical touch between men and women. I actually think this is a good rule, but others may disagree.

I actually attend Pensacola Christian College. Since it wasn't an option, I chose Pensacola State College. The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is so strict. You can't watch tv, you can't have earbuds. Sometimes the clothing regulations are ridiculous, though that is slowly changing. However, I am glad for the strictness of the college to a certain degree. Without it, there would be much more of a risuqe and secular atmosphere. I can deal with the rules for the excellent education they offer.

Heather

It is ranked in the top one hundred in the nation of associates degrees awarded.

I would tell myself that i should save up money for college and i should do better in high school so that i can qualify for better scholarships.

People who are not serious about earning a degree.

Kylee

Each of my classmates tend to be quiet, but are capable of becoming involved in class discussions and give valuable input.

My school allows for various racial backgrounds to be accepted school wide without segregation or prejudice from students or staff. For a state college, PSC is very much like a university in its involvement in honors societies and school clubs.

As someone who graduated from an online high school, I would tell my high school self not to be afraid to be rejected. My fear of social situations that left me neglected or judged led me to go to a high school where I did not get to experience the traditional high school experience (school dances, clubs, football games, spirit rallies). If I could tell my high school self anything, it would be to get out there and risk it all. If you would just put all that fear behind you and take a chance on someone or something, you would be able to excell in your social career and have more connections for your future. Traditional classroom college is amazing, and high school would have been very similar. It's not as bad as you thought it was! Don't be scared of rejection, because you're perfect the way you are and although not everyone will accept you, the ones who will are that much more special.

Tommie

As a young child I was always very excited about learning new thing.I did not continous my learning.I would go in time.I would tell myself that you got to keep going.There is so much out their for you to know. I would push myself so ,and to get it through my thick head ,that there is so much in life when you have knowledge.The word knowledge mean that you can take control of your life.I would tell myself, look at how many poeples that you can help.Look at all of your friend peers family member that have gone astray.Look get that education that you need.With knowledge you can over come that fear that someone put in you.With knowledge I fear no man,that rise up against me. I had so manys thing taking from me,in high school.What education gave me noone can take my knowledge.Education have unleash the fire that with in me.I can talk to greatest or the smallest.I learn how to share what I know.I tell myself with the right education,I can give back to my peers.

BRITTANY

I would tell myself to take as many classes as dual enrollement as possible. When you get to college it's nothing like highschool so don't overload yourself.

The best thing about the school is that you are invited to everything. Nothing is hidden. Everyone is inviting and it's just a very welcoming environment.

There isn't a person who shouldn't go to this school.

fernanda

The advice that I would give myself could be to know more how to manege the time. In high School, nobody teach you how to manage your time and when you are in college you think that think are going to be as in High School. For example, in High School the assigmments are due by a week later, even due by in the same week, but in college some assigmments are due by months later, and you just relax thinking that you have so much time to do it, and just procastinate, so the best way is to have a notebook where you put all the asssigmments, and its due date. Another advise is to learn how to cited because in college no many teachers taught you that, and you have to start writing important papers and you can be plagirism by mistake. In conclusion, the best think to be succesful in college, and be prepare for it in High School is to know that everything that you learn there, it is going to help you step by step.

Pensacola State College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.