Pensacola State College

« See more reviews of Pensacola State College

My classmates are diverse in age and race. The general attitude is easy going and purpose driven. The students who are attending here are not doing it because 'it is the next step' but because they wish to go further and recognize PJC as an affordable way of doing so. You have dual enrollment students, military personnel, single parents, continuing education students, job training, elderly who wish for more knowledge. There is practically no limit who or what you will find here. I continue to meet new kinds of people from different walks of life. It is a great atmosphere.

There is a variety of classmates. There are students who just graduated from high school as well as adults wanting to go back to get better jobs to earn more for themselves and their children. Not all my classmates are in degree programs such nursing or criminal justice. I like the variety that are in my classes meeting people that are going into the same field that your going into is boring.

There is a vast difference in the makeup of classmates that I have noticed from all around the world; all persuing their goals and pursuit for higher education.

My classmates at PJC encompass a wide spectrum of demographics ranging ages from dual-enrolled high school student to seniors.

The students are well rounded and determined to work. We help each other out in class to solve a problem or fix our mistakes.

Each of my classmates tend to be quiet, but are capable of becoming involved in class discussions and give valuable input.

The students at Pensacola State College are sometimes nice but sometimes they just ignore you and talk about themselves.

All my classmates keep to themselves during the day but when spoken to tend to be very friendly.

My classmates are interesting, diverse, intelligent, hard-working, stimulating individuals.

I refuse to sum everyone I've met up in once sentence. It wouldn't do them justice.