Pensacola State College

« See more reviews of Pensacola State College

The worst thing about the school is the space. On my first day at Pensacola Junior college I was unprepared for how crowded the parking lot was going to be. I circled for about forty-five minutes looking for an available space and finally coming across one. This process made me late to my first class and then when getting to the class I saw that there were no available seats I had to sit on the ground. While leaving campus the parking lot was congested, and there ended up being a wreck it was only a fender bender.

The worst thing is the lack of employees on campus. The lines for everything are very long, especially for things relating to administration or financial aid. The campus itself visually doesn't suffer from the lack of employees though, nor does the quality of professor. Both are excellent. It is just hard to find good help on campus, even after waiting in a long line for it.

I have no real complaints about the school. Therefore, any comments I make in this section would be reaching for a fault. Perhaps some of the classrooms could be updated.

What I consider the worst thing about my school is school spirit. I think we as students lack having school spirit and the school doesn't even know it.

More than once, I have had to wait extended periods of time in order to resolve even simple financial aid inquiries.

There are no after business hours sources of real food on campus. Those attending night classes get hungry too!

it's hard to get in with the advisors, you have to do more of the searching and finding out.

Career program courses are only available on limited campus's.

There is to many people and i don't know anybody .