Pensacola State College Top Questions

Kamilah

The most frustrating thing for me is that everybody is not eligible for financial aid.

I actually attend Pensacola Christian College. Since it wasn't an option, I chose Pensacola State College. The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is so strict. You can't watch tv, you can't have earbuds. Sometimes the clothing regulations are ridiculous, though that is slowly changing. However, I am glad for the strictness of the college to a certain degree. Without it, there would be much more of a risuqe and secular atmosphere. I can deal with the rules for the excellent education they offer.

The most frusturating thing about my school is that some of the teachers feel as if they just qualified enough to teach. Most colleges that are community have these types of teachers, but four year universities have higher quality teachers. Also, our school is rated the 2nd school with the most dual-enrolled students. Since we have this, we have teachers that have to teach down at their level, making it more frusturating for those of us who have graduated high school.

Parking is probably the most frustrating thing at my school. More people are going to community colleges first before facing 4-year colleges because of that fact we improvise parking spots espcially during the daytime classes it gets very crowded. Carpooling works when you and your friends have class on the same days and saves parking spaces for others, but sometimes getting the schedule correct.

Deliana

The price. I pay for my school out of my pocket, from my part time job at subway, and it hard to pay for all of it, so i usually only take one class per semester in order to afford it. My school is also pretty far from my house, so I pay a lot for gas.