Philadelphia University

« See more reviews of Philadelphia University

The campus at PhilaU was actually the initial reason why I fell in love with the school. I think our campus really reflects what is so amazing about center city Philadelphia itself. By this I mean that it is truly a great combination, and the perfect balance, of old and new architecture. On our campus we have many brick and stone buildings that illustrate Philadelphia's traditional architecture. Specially seeing these buildings in this time of year, with the leaves changing colors, it really makes this campus idyllic. However, we also have the right amount of modernity to keep us updated and in touch with our campus' interest in green technology and sustainability. To top it all of, our campus maintains a great percentage and amount of landscape and greenery. Personally, I don't think that I could attend a school without any trees or flowers. Even on the worst days, looking at the buildings, trees, and flowers around our campus can always manage to bring a smile to my face.

Philadelphia University prepares students for careers in the real world, specifically those related to design. Technical skills are enforced but students also learn about business tactics and the history of their areas of study. The school is focused on teaching students how to become successful designers while encouraging them to look into green alternatives. The workload is heavy and not for the faint of heart, but students come out of the university with a solid foundation of the design world. Every design student graduates with a B.S. instead of a B.F.A.

The University of Denver is enlightening in the sense that it helps uncover who you are as a student, and for me, how I navigate the world when I am thrown out of my element, (not to mention the classes are pretty enlightening as well.)

A place where diverse people with diverse goals come together and do their respective duties to improve the quality of college life for their fellow students, while creating their own future in the process.

Our campus has a very suburban feel for being so close to the city. I personally chose this campus because it reminded me of home with all of the trees, trails, and open (undeveloped) space.

Philadelphia University is a small college where students are continuously challenged yet rewarded with tremendous opportunities to become a successful person in both career and life skills.

a school full of design majors that are mostly stressed about school work, but most of all, the money they have to work off just to pay for school in the first place

An artistic school with great academic programs for each major, but lacks the uniting quality a campus should have between its students with different ethnicities.

Philadelphia University combines a suburban atmosphere with a professional, school-based emphasis, but is also located near center city and there is plenty to do.

Its suburban feel which is very close to urban environment. Plenty of trees and grass, the landscape is awesome! Very enjoyable to walk around campus.