Philadelphia University

« See more reviews of Philadelphia University

Very clique-oriented. If you don't fit in with them, you don't fit in at all. You're always on the outside of things where you can talk to people in class but you don't talk to or hang out with them outside of class.

I am not sure if this is the name of the University I am going to attend. I`m starting on January at Eastern University. I would not be able to describe to you my classmates because I have not begin my journal yet.

Usually friendly and from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities. Students come from all over the country and world, but there are still a large amount from the area around the school.

Very helpful we work together like a team although design is competitive we give each other new perspectives on design how we can improve it or be more creative.

My classmates are diverse and cultured, while being teenagers and learning from mistakes they commit to gain experience.

Extremely into their major of choice and eager to obtain a career with their education in thier chosen fields.

The classmates that I have are creative, fun, artistic, talented, ambicious, and love to compete.

My classmates get along well and work together as a team so we can all understand.

my classmates revolve heavily around their work and are very creative

Usually very talkative and assertive in what they want.