Philadelphia University

« See more reviews of Philadelphia University

The best advise i would give is to really find a place you love, give it all you got to do the best you can. Join organizations they help students make connections and it is easier to get jobs but most of all always believe that you can achieve anything never give up.

I would tell my self to try out programs where high-schoolers can stay with a college student over-night to get a feel of the campus and the people. This would allow me to see how other students of the college interact with me and what the social atmosphere is like.

When it comes to finding the right college and making the most of the college experience, parents andpotential students need to visit the schools and do some research. Also tty and visit the school during school hours so one can get the feel of the dynamic.

Find a school that answers your questions without having to ask them. In order to decide on a school, its program must astound you as much as its beauty. Always keep your professional future in mind when exploring schools as well as your social.

Dont rush yourself colleges always pressure you about the deadlines with loans and applications. If your undecided save some money and go to community college get a good gpa and transfer to a university thats got a good program for your major.

Be open and honest. What you want should be what you get. Don't not choose a college for the finances or it is missing one little thing that you want. Be open to the possibility that you will find something to keep you happy and go for it!

What I like most are my Professors. They are personable, helpful and most are currently working in their feilds. I feel confident that they will be valuable references in the future.

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to get over my bad senior habits over the summer because college is alot more serious than senior year and I need to stay focused.

Search for the college that has the closest major to your interest. Work with your guidance counselor in high school to help direct you. Visit schools and apply early.

visit the school before deciding. that includes seeing all of the housing options. It is okay to transfer. Get involved in activies and clubs.