Helena, AR
Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas

caylee

I am currently taking online courses for my degree. I am so grateful for the staff and the ability to do this so that I can still work. I live on my own and paying my own bills and unable to get pell grant. This scholarship would really help me and I would be so greatful.

Vera

Phillips community college is a great college to start from before leaving home and going on to another college out of state. It has a lot of one on one student learning tools and the teachers are very nice and can be available and they want you to succeed.

Denver

My classmates are all there to help me, motivate me, and we are all there to help each other.

If I know back when I was in high school, with what I know now I would begin back in my junior year of high school, and start preparing then. I would take the ACT between my 10th and 11th grade year, to get an idea of my standing. I would begin to study harder, begin to look at universities or community colleges, and see where I feel at home at. Where do I feel most compelled to study at? Are class sizes large or small? What are the pros and cons of each university? Would it be beneficial for me to attend a community college my first year of college? The transition between high school and college is extremely hard, and not everyone has the attitude to do it. Most freshmen in college still has the high school attitude, so get over it and suck it up. Your on your own now, its time to make your own decisions. What is best for me?

You have a chance to shine and use your knowledge to great expertise. You get to make the decisions that you feel is right for you, with the help of great guidance from advisors of any college or university. Make friends with other students, get with study groups, have fun and enjoy college life. College life is what you make of it, and it is what you put into it. Study hard!

Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.