Piedmont International University-Winston-Salem, NC 27101-5025 Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Piedmont International University-Winston-Salem, NC 27101-5025

Ralee

I personally love Piedmont. I enjoy the smaller class and school setting because that is what I am used to, but also I like knowing everyone on campus. I do not live on campus yet so I cannot say how great living conditions are, but they seem pretty good to my knowledge. I am a resident assistant now so I am thankful that they have given me the opportunity to take care of girls and enjoy campus life. Piedmont is currently doing many renovations so I believe the school will be extremely different and better for the fall semester.

Patrick

Piedmont is most assuredly a leader in the ratio of cost to quality education. It has however allowed a sports emphasis to overtake the original focus of the school. This might be a positive for some but it is not one for me. The location of the school is amazing. The people are amazing. The professors are give and take, however there are a few that are amazing.

I very much enjoyed my time at Piedmont International University. I was mostly involved in their online program both as an undergraduate and dual-enrolled high school student. The professors I had were wonderful, and I know that the education I have from Piedmont is quality. It is a great place for aspiring pastors, missionaries, and educators who desire a Christ-centered education.

Laura

They lie about bein accredited, if you need to transfer due to financial reasons nothing will transfer out. Their “financial aid” is bull and it costs about a third more than what they tell you. The campus is old and needs some major renovations, the dorms are always infested in roaches, ants and begbugs. There is intermittent hot water, so if someone is using the washing machine or washing their hands you won’t get a warm shower. The food is good. And some of the teachers were good before they left.

Cynthia

Piedmont International University is an amazing school to be a part of! As an adult returning to college, I was nervous, but the students and the staff have encouraged me the entire way. As an online student I was afraid I would not have much interaction with people in the classes. But that has been very false. I have made lifelong friends.

Calese