Pikes Peak Community College Top Questions

Edna

Any person, whether a current high school student, recently high school graduate or a non-traditional student like me who seek a quality education should attend Pikes Peak Community College. The professors at PPCC are highly qualified and very knowledgeable in the subject they are teaching.

Marlene

Anyone can attend this school. The vast majority that do attend are those straight out of high school. Others that do attend inhabit the night shift, and usually those are the one that work or have other obligation during the day. From my experience i have seen young and old, vast culture intergration and social skills. I have seen physically challenge individual seeking the same oppurtunities as i am. That part makes me want to go to school more. I guess the kind of people that go to this school are those who are determine to succeed.

someone motivated to succeed

Micah

A person who should attend this school is one who wants to get a degree fairly quickly and get into the working world. It is a very good school for individuals pursuing a trade, such as auto mechanic, med tech, radiology tech (limited scope), CNA, and others.