Pikes Peak Community College Top Questions

Joel

That I had a hearing loss.

Charity

I wish I had known to enter the school with a determined major so I could have avoided wasting money taking classes that are not applicable to my degree.

Mackenzee

There are three campuses. When you sign and register for classes, you always have to take those campuses into considerationg for your location as well. I also wish that I knew the prices of the classes and would have worked harder for scholarships, grants, loans and other financial aid that is out there and available.

don

i wish i knew more about this school and it programs and what this school can do for me.

I wish I would have known what a great experience that this college was going to give me, I probably would have started right away.

Deangelo

One thing I wish I would have known about Pikes Peak Community College is with the overall size of it. I am still overwhelmed by the atmosphere of the facility, but I think that the more I actually go to this place, the intimidation and anxiety that I currently feel will probably go away...

I wish I had known where the Rampart Campus Center was. We got a new campus that nobody was aware of and it was hard to find where my classes in that building were.

Javier

before i had graduated high school my thoughts about college were way in the back of my head. Schools are over rated on how difficult its to register, apply and recieve financial aid, book expenses and most of all college life. There is no easier thing than going to a college like mine and go in and register under 20 min. At high school they cram so many ideas about college that in the end you dont know what youre getting into. If someone told me this in high school i would have been in school two years ago.

i know everything that i could about the college and my degree.

How much text books were going to cost.