Tucson, AZ
Pima Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pima Community College

Sushil

my classmates are hardworking, some are easy going and many of them are worried about their grades in the subject they are taking. Actually they are trying for the best in their grades.

High school days are full of fun and learning every day a new thing but most of us actually me didnt think that there would be so much differences in high school and college education. Now when I think of high school I think I was going there just for fun. So if I could go back in time, I would spend more time for my study and research for my transition from high school to college and focus on those subjects which are going to be really important for me in college. I would advice myself not to think that I got my high school in good grade and will do the same in college without much effort. I will tell that the high school was a "wood gate" which I break to proceed my way but college is a "Iron gate" for which I need more power to break it . For that purpose I need to more exercise and be more stronger in terms of my knowledge to break that iron gate.

Person who has a vision for their future, who think that they can do something for the betterment of their life by joining college can join .Beside this who are interested in somekind of major and are afraid to go to univesity directly can join here as a transfer student and complete their associtate before transfering to university

Esther

I would encourage myself to become more involved with college life and community involvement. I would enourage and persuade myself to think more deeply of my future and what my heart truely wants to follow. I would let myself know to go after what I truely want and go for it without every looking back, having no regrets, just persistance.

The best thing about my school would have to be the instructors. Each instructor that I have had the priviledge of attending their class has treated myself and the other students as indivisuals. The instructors take the time to know their students and guide them to their best ability by encouraging them and pushing them to achieve their best.

When talking about my school, I often mention class that our taught by instructors who I have had and who have helped me. The instructor is just one of the many reasons why my school and been a good choice for me.

Pima Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.