Pima Community College

« See more reviews of Pima Community College

Pima College is a school where anyone can find courses about much more than the "standard selection" of classes, for education with an eye to transferring to a four-year school, or bettering a skill one already has, or enhancing one's life in general.

Pima is definitely a community college. I attend classes in the evening or on the weekend. We are all people who work in some capacity in the community and are taking classes for a change of life and/or career.

A fun and open community with nice teachers and classes, the school is constantly expanding and open for improvements as time goes by, making in become better every passing year.

Pima Community College is a relatively large community college with many campuses across town, and many educations centers, which makes coursework very convenient.

Pima Community College is a great place to get a quality education from experienced professionals, and all for an affordable and reasonable price.

Pima Community College is diverse, challenging, convenient and most importantly, it is an affordable path leading to a four year college.

Top of the notch, wonderful,understanding, one on one, wont let you down, care about your future, want to see you succeded!

There are a lot of immediately useful programs at this school; excellent labs for engineering or construction trades.

Pima Community College Northwest is a very organized and clean environment to receive the education you strive for.

Pima Community College is an excellent learning center for people of all ages, going into nearly any career field.