Pima Community College

« See more reviews of Pima Community College

My classmates here at Pima Community College this semester seem to be on the same level as me, meaning that we are planning on transferring to a University within the next year.. We somehow became acquaintances, mostly because we rely on each other for moral support and in the process of transferring. This is the only semester here at Pima that I can say I have made friends in the classroom.

I enjoy students of all levels, the younger ones bring much passion and the older ones, wise thoughts and consideration to the classroom. Mostly I enjoy a seasoned group for they have already learned to respect the classroom, thus enabling a better working enviroment.

My classmates are very diverse in personality, race, age etc. We are all there for the same reasons, to learn and recieve our General Education credits to then hopefully transfer onto a University.

my classmates are hardworking, some are easy going and many of them are worried about their grades in the subject they are taking. Actually they are trying for the best in their grades.

My classmates are either motivated individuals driven to succeed or they are immature and unorganized people only chasing higher education because their parents are forcing them to.

Students range from high school students to people that are returning to school at a later point in life, as well as people from different religions and ethnicities.

My fellow classmates are hardworking and inspiring individuals, they are there to help you with your studies and there to also have fun with you.

My classmates, while attending Pima Community College, are very diverse and allow for all ideas to be considered as well as looked upon equaly.

My classmates are primarily mid-life career changers who want to become teachers to make a difference in the lives of the children of Arizona.

At my school, there is incredible diversity ? young people, seniors, working people, full-time students, rich, poor, and a rainbow of colors.