Pima Community College Top Questions

I would brag that there area opportunities that allow students to leave with an Assosiates degree with no debt. I would brag about how much the financial aid covers for attending this particular school and how many of my colleagues have entered the medical field, typicaly as a technician, with the opportunites that are available to the students.

Makenzie

I like to brag about how inexpensive my classes are and how many different degrees that are available to each student. I like to express how easy the transistion from high school to college has been.

Adrian

I brag about the fun things I do with the teachers, the good times in the library, and how the teachers have actually worked in the fields they are now teaching.

Jose

The low cost of attending.

Manuel

The aspect of which I brag about moust about my school is that tution is very affordable. I attend Pima Community College, which offers many transferable course to Universities, and tution is is almost a fourth of what it would cast at a Unisversity. Not only are courses affordable, but there is a wide variety of course from which can be chosen. This would have the be the thing I brag about the most to all my friends.

BENJAMIN

WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME ABOUT PIMA I TELL THEM; IT'S A GREAT OPTION FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNABLE TO AFFORD THE UNIVERSITY. NOT ONLY IS IT LESS EXPENSIVE, BUT THE COURSES ARE ALL TRANSFERABLE UNLKIKE TRADE SCHOOLS. THERE ARE ALSO THREE MAIN CAMPUSES AND 3 LEARNING CENTERS WHICH MAKES THE COMUTE EASIER WHEN THERE'S A CAMPUS NEARBY NO MATTER WHERE IN TOWN YOU LIVE.

Valentina

The classes i will be taking. and the campus.

I really like the enviroment of a community college, because it is much less overwhelming in terms of class sizes, staff involment, and even the campus' physical structure.

I brag about the fact that i can always get help from my instructors. I brag that all of my instructors give me their office number incase i need to set up an appointment for help or for some quick help. I am also given their campus email where I can also ask for help or explain my tardiness or absence. Finally I am given their office hours so if I ever need to see them I can always stop in.

Tanisha

That the teachers give you one on one time. Also, that it is easier to get your associate degree at Pima because one its cheaper and that also you an transfer already as a sophomore with 60 or more credits. That if you arent ready for a big time University, that Pima is the best way to go, you save alot of money and that you have once again one on one time with the teacher. The last thing I would brag about is that majority of your friends usually go that route.

When I talk to my friends about my school, I like to brag about the fact that professors are very focused on each student due to the sizes of the classroom, and my transition from high school to college, its slowly taking its place. It was not yet a big change, but I'm slowly getting used to this college life.

After earning 52 credits, I am proud of my perfect GPA. I wonder if I am the only welder who took calculus and physics?

Esther

When talking about my school, I often mention class that our taught by instructors who I have had and who have helped me. The instructor is just one of the many reasons why my school and been a good choice for me.