Denver, CO
Pima Medical Institute-Denver

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pima Medical Institute-Denver

Christy

I actually go to the Aurora campus. I love it here. The instructors are always available whether during class, email, call or text. The classes are small so you get that assistance you need and want. The admission and financial aid department are always helpful and answer questions you may have.

Krystal Anne

I enjoyed the Education I received, however, there is a lot of favoritism and you end up teaching yourself often. The staff mostly is nice, but for Vet, some show distaste for some students (me) even if you had the highest-grade as well as GPA in the school. I learned a lot, but I'm not returning due to staff and I feel I should have gotten more out of what I paid.

Katherine

It is a good school to attend if you want more up to date equipment and training. The teachers have hands on experience and make themselves available to help you. Great programs are offered at affordable fees. Be prepared to work hard and earn your degree but you will be ready once you graduate to take on your field.

Kylie

Stay busy! Get into clubs or groups. You are less likely to get into trouble if you find a club to be part of. I will keep you busy and help you make close friendships to last for a very long time. Also, stay active! Go to the gym and stay in shape. Do eat what you would like but in moderation. Have fun and be yourself. It is difficult to fit in but just be who you are at heart and the people that care the most about you will stick around.

That I was not going to be certified vet tech but only a certificate as a vet assistant. I was told that I would be certified but it was not made clear to me that I would not be a tech.

The other students. I think that they should really be drug testing the students to be able to qualify for being able to go to school. Many times I was in class with students that smelled like cannibus, which became very distracting.

• $0

Pima Medical Institute-Denver administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.