Tucson, AZ
Pima Medical Institute-Tucson

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pima Medical Institute-Tucson

Daniel

n/a

n/a

Kodi

I love Pima! The staff and instructors are beyond helpful. They are always there to help you with school issues and even personal issues. The classroom sizes are small so you get a lot of one on one time with instructors. The material and structure of Pima are organized and you study what you are there for.

Vanessa

Great school, great instructors! Highly recommend

Great school, great instructors! Highly recommend

Norma

I absolutely love my school! The professors and staff are always there to answer any questions at any time. They are also 100% completely honest with you. The class sizes are small which is perfect for me because I can actually get one on one time with a teacher unlike the U of A.

Tanya
Scholarships, Grants and Education

Scholarships, Grants and Education

Very accessible, instructors and ancillary staff are very helpful and willing to make the transition back into education a pleasant experience. I have had the opportunity to do online degree completion which is a BIG bonus being a working mom.

Mary

During Senior year of High School everyone is talking about College and what they want to be. There is so much pressure to decide what career path you want to take and to make a decision without changing your mind. Pressure was not only brought upon by the school, but by family as well. I had spent my entire Associates degree, jumping back and forth trying to figure out what I wanted to become. I never stopped to carefully research the career I wanted to peruse. Working towards my Bachelors degree, I had finally figured out the career path I want to choose. Again, I had made the mistake of acting on a quick impulse and not fully researching my options. Although I am proud of my accomplishments I found myself after graduation with an uncertainty of what I wanted out of life. After graduation I ended up making the decision to take a break from school to truly take the time and find myself. This was the best decision of my life! Looking back, I wish I had taken the time to research all of my options before jumping into college. This would have saved myself time and money.

Pima Medical Institute offers a Physical Therapy Assistant program which I have recently been accepted into the January 2015 school year. I previously attended Arizona State University (ASU) where I received my Bachelors degree in Exercise and Wellness. When beginning my degree at ASU I knew I wanted to work in the Physical Therapy field. Although I am extremely proud of my completing my Bachelors degree I do wish I had researched the Physical Therapy Assistant program before I had attended ASU. Pima Medical not only offers an Associates degree in Physical Therapy, but offers a Bachelor program as well.

Pima Medical Institute (PMI) offers an exceptional Physical Therapy Assistant program. Having received a Bachelors degree, financially it has become more challenging to afford school. My two year degree at PMI will cost a total of thirty thousand dollars. I have been blessed to receive loans, but unfortunately, because of my Bachelors degree I do not qualify for grants. Applying to scholarships and applying to loans has been a challenge, but something I am willing to sacrifice to further my education. Overall the worst part about PMI is the cost.

Lori

I would tell myself to go to the local community college to catch up on my math and science skills so I could go to a 4 year university. At almost 35 years old I should be in a career, not barely getting one. I turned down several scholarships and 14 years later I ended up being a single mother to two small children with little in the way of job skills. That could have been avoided had I just gone to college out of high school in the first place.

Career-focused and the training is intense.

felicia

The best place to start a new life for the better of my family.

The best place to start a new life for the better of my family.

I think that my school is unique because they are online first of all and theey also give me the the best care for a school that I have never attended personally. I feel that this school wasn't just trying to get me to go there because they needed to be acredited but because they saw something in me that I couldn't see in myself.

I would tell myself that it's always a good idea to take time and study because you never know how much you know until it matters. Also I would tell myself neever give up on anything because everything is possible.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself not to be in such a hurry to grow up. I would also tell myself to take more time studying for classes so that I could have had a higher GPA and possibly have more scholarship opportunities. I would also have started going to college right out of high school and not have waiting until I was in my 30s to do so. Going to school now is much harder as I have to work full time and now juggle having family time with my kids.

The best thing about my school is how many programs they offer students and that they offer these programs as full time and part time options. This makes going to college more flexible and easier to achieve my goals.

I don't wish I had known anything before I came to this school. However, I would like to go back in time and start going to college right out of high school instead of waiting until 13 years later. It is much harder to get through college now since I have to work full time and go to class full time and juggle a family.

David

Dear David, I write to you as an older, wiser you. A ?you? that has many more scars, bumps and scratches than you do now and I?d like to let you know that you don?t have or need these scars, bumps and scratches. It simply takes time and keen observation of the world around us to see that we will always need to be educated in the decisions that affect our life. Education enlightens, it solves, and it pays, it pays quite well. The sooner you realize this, the better off in life you?ll be. As intimidating your dreams are, much more tragic are the moments that pass you by in hopes of a better life. So, get up and get a move on! You are strong enough, you are bright enough and you are a much better individual than you think you are. Also, exercise more, drink less and eat smart. Sincerely, David Mujica (future you) P.S. While beautiful is an understatement for her and no word can be thought of or imagined to describe her, imagine the good that she wanted for you and think of her when you achieve it.

The best thing about Pima Medical Institute is the personal instruction and attention given to a student. On occasion I've had difficulty with certain curriculum in the radiology program. Several of the instructors were able to work with me and aid me in the instruction I needed, as a result, today I am in the top five percent of my class. The instructor?s willingness to work with students after class and their wanting of one to succeed the radiologic program is priceless.

The curriculum in the radiology program offered at Pima Medical Institute is anything but easy. That being said, it takes an individual with great determination, endurance and perseverance to attend Pima Medical Institute. Determination will allow a student to stay focused and keep sight of graduating as a student with great understand in their specified field. Endurance will sustain a student during the straining lows of study and work. Perseverance will allow a student to work through any personal difficulties that may arise while in school.

• $0

Pima Medical Institute-Tucson administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.