Chestnut Hill, MA
Pine Manor College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pine Manor College

Ayan

community serive work helpful campus place a where a women can grow

community serive work helpful campus place a where a women can grow

I would told myslef to try hard and to pick rigth college for me. College is not about the name or how many people know about that school, but if it help you grow as a person. If does not work for you in high school that okay becuae there lot of program that can help a student get ready for college. College is amazing place and everyone should go.

Meagan

Pine Manor College is a very small school compared to many. What's unique about it is how everyone comes together and acts like a family.

If I were to go back and speak to myself as a senior: I would take a cue from Ralph Emerson’s essay on Self-Reliance: “Somewhere in our education, we are convinced that though the universe is full of good.” I have always worked hard for all my grades although I rigorously train for basketball. Interestingly, I also discovered I had a talent for coaching others. If I could go back in time, I would approach each task with enthusiasm and not wait to engulf myself in a task before appreciating its importance. I would advise my younger self to embrace Ralph Emerson’s suggestion and live every day as if it were my last but enjoy it as my first. Generally, I would try to manage my time well so I can volunteer more at the local school, start that junior basketball team I always wished I had when I was younger, and complete all my academic and career goals on time. My experience today makes me realize that once one pursues a task with joy and enthusiasm, one can truly achieve happiness and success.

Susana

They are always distracting other classmates with their chatter.

They are always distracting other classmates with their chatter.

We are ranked number 1 for being the most diverse in the school

As a first generation college student from my family, I learned to be more independent, social-aware, and also be more responsible to my actions. With this college experience, i learn that there is such thing as getting a second chance to try college. I had gone through a lot of depression my freshman year at a different college, and i pushed myself to quit school for a year but motivated myself to go back. My parents are very happy with the choice of keeping my education and now i am helping and guiding my other siblings to keep going.

Tiffani

Tiffani, stay focused. Do not fall victim to simple teenage desires. I know history class drives you crazy but trust me in year it won't be so bad, you'll actually begin to enjoy it. As strenuous as math can be stick with it and try harrd in it, you'll find that its your strong suit. You want to be in control of your destiny and make all your dreams accessible and doing well in school will only help you to do that.

A person who is not interested in personal growth should not attend Pine Manor College it is an all girls school you are bound to mmet a young woman who is a reflectin of yourself.

The schol is not ig enough and it doesn'toffer enough. I want to join sorority and at my present school this is not an option.

Pine Manor College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.