Pine Manor College

« See more reviews of Pine Manor College

The worst thing about my school is that is it way too expensive, the dorms are horrible, we do not have wifi, and the food sucks. First my school its about 46,000 and that increases each year. Second our room and board is about 6,000 per semester the dorms look horrible and they're super old. Third the food is so nasty it makes me sick. We also do not have any wifi so we have to use internet cords.

One of the worst things about my school is that there aren't as many courses offered that actually peak a students interest. The majority of the courses mostly consist of Biology courses and Psychology courses. The courses that are offered for Social and Political Science are limited and at times only offered every other semester.

I would say the shuttle because sometimes it does not want to show up on time and as a commuter who is also have a bad knee, it can make you want to quit on going to school due to the cold weather.

There is nothing bad about my school. I feel that my school is the perfect example of a school that fits the needs of any particular individual.

Not enough courses to select, one course only has no more than two professors to select. The choices are limited.