Kansas City, MO
Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City

Anthony

My classmates are extremely kind and outgoing.

My classmates are extremely kind and outgoing.

I have gotten a few things out of attending college. One thing would have to be self discipline. I attend college online, therefore I am forced to make myself log in daily and post my assignments when they are due. Another thing that I have gotten out of college is that I have learned to ask people for help. I have always had a hard time asking for help. College has helped me become a more responsible person. I used to be a procastinator. Now a days, not so much. It only took one time of me procastinating and seeing the devastation it can have on my grades and I will never make that mistake again. I believe that college has and will continue to make me a better person.

I do not consider anything about my school to be bad. Therefore I can not say that there is a worst thing about my school.

• $0

Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.