Wilsonville, OR
Pioneer Pacific College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pioneer Pacific College

Austin

Austin Hookland My College Review Application Pioneer Pacific College, has given me an opportunity of a lifetime to receive schooling at a young age in order to begin getting accustomed to professional workplaces. I really appreciate the excellence of this overall experience with this institution. The schedules, assignments, and exams are all exceptional and unique for the purview of my desired trade. The classes are not overfilled so students can learn how to achieve the best level of while completing assignments. The classroom stage gives colleagueship for my specific trade in learning the billing cycle. Adjusting to full healthcare work has helped me exceed my potential. This would not have been a possibility without Pioneer Pacific College, their resources, teachers, computer labs, and independent based computer classes and class textbook. The Springfield location has several computer labs and a resource room to assist in keeping up with the faster style ten-week classwork. The teachers and online Canvas material make subjects on healthcare professionalism a desirable challenge while finding a new career. Before starting my education here, my ambition for interviewing, being hired, and working in the medical field always fell short because of my lack of experience in medical training, knowledge, and skills. The courses here became my standard for perfecting a lot of my essential qualifications needed for a job hiring process. Pioneer Pacific College became my new education path that taught me how to succeed in healthcare and meet general office goals. The healthcare job requirements and professional skills and rhetoric here are advantageous for the entry-level job market or for continuing education for bachelor’s degree.

Sophie

I love pioneer pacific college. I haven't started there yet but I know it will be a great fit for me. Everyone there is very smiley, every person that walked by me greeted me and made me feel like I belong there. I can't wait to start my journey there!

Danyale

Overall, Pioneer Pacific College is a good school. The teachers are dedicated and the students are determined. There is a lot of knowledge to be learned here and you leave comfortable in your abilities. The graduation rate for the nursing program is incredibly high which is why I am attending this specific school.

Alexndra

I currently attend Oregon Culinary Institute and Pioneer Pacific College is a parent college. I love going to this school because the instructors include everybody in class or school projects, the instructors are also available before and after school for extra help when needed.

Rikki

I would tell myself mostly obvious, simple things. You have ADHD, get help before college, it will make your life so much easier. Go to class, take notes, study, do the homework, even if they don't grade it. Do extra credit assignments. Don't listen to Dad, you don't want to be a doctor. Go to culinary school. Hone your coffee skills. You're going to move to Portland and open a coffee shop because that is what will make you happy. Don't let Alexa studying astrophysics make you feel unworthy. Don't let anyone make you feel unworthy. You are pretty, brilliant, and talented. Your bullies hate you for it, that's why they degrade you. Keep your chin up and listen to Mom. She really believes in you.

I really have nothing but good things to say about my school. However, I have yet to attend a class and I am taking a very small specified course of study, which could vary wildly from other students' accounts.

This school in particular, nothing. College in general? I wish I had known sooner what it is that I want to do. It has taken me years and years to realise that my passion for baking is the ticket to career and life happiness.

jezca

My classmates are motivated, hard-working people who are excited to start their new careers.

Focus on school and take more colleges credited class while in high school, it will give you an advantaged when you start your college career. Start looking for scholarships and grants senior year, dont wait until afterwards. It is ok to not know what you want to do, or to even change your mind a few times. Life experiences will point you in the right direction.

The only frustrating thing is not getting our next terms class schedule until finals week of the previous term

Shawn

I would tell myself to not wait to go to college. Look at what career fields are most needed in the work force and to choose the one that best fits your personality. Do your best because one can do anything that they put all there mind and effort into.

The kind of person would be someone that wants a quality education, and to get out in the work force quickly.

Stefanie

At first, I would have answered this question by saying I would have started immediately on prerequisites for the nursing program and not have started with the Medical Office Assisting program, but after thinking about the skills I have learned, the experiences I have had, the friends I have made, and the accomplishements I have achieved, I realized I wouldn't change a thing. I will always try and be the person who looks forward in life, because if I keep looking to the past and regretting my actions, I will never be able to follow through with my goals and evolve with my everchanging future.

That I should have done it sooner! The helpfullness of the staff is phenominal. I have felt so welcomed since I began this exciting process. It has been a great experience, and I feel a great sense of accomplishment about the path my life has taken me. The future now has so much to offer and unknown encounters to face, but I know I will now face them with confidence.

I believe that everyone should attend school, as long as they are following their dreams and working hard for them. School can open doors to so many opportunities. Many people do not attend school because they don't believe themselves to be smart enough or allow life in general to hold them back. I have so much respect for people who work hard for what they want in life, and anyone can reach their goals and full potential when one takes that extra step to grab onto their dreams.

Mirna

The advice I would give my self if I would be able to go back in time is to not procrastinate in any of your classes. To take my college education seriously because you only live once, and you can't take your education for granted. I would also say that there are students out there that would like to further their education, but they can't. Since you have the chance to become someone in life to appreciate what you have, to not only do it to become someone important in life, but to do it for yourself. Also to make a difference in the world. Your future is all you have and why not be someone you will always look back and say "I'm happy I went on with my education, I' so proud of myself."

To be honest, academic wise I love my school. So far I have had a great educational experience. All the teachers are great, they are always willing to help you on their own time aswell. The only thing I do have to complain about is that the school does needs more campus parking near the school, even though they are a small school they do have plenty of students. Other than that the school is a great school and I would reccomend this school to friends .

The people that should attend this school are the kind of people that want a fast and good career. The kind of people that are striving for a better life, and better pay for themselves or their family. Also the kind of people that are willing to give time to get a higher education, and that are willing to give it their all in school.

Pioneer Pacific College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.