Pitt Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pitt Community College

Jonah

Great school with a dedicated group of Teachers and Tutors. Free tutoring is available at flexible hours. I've spent probably 1/4 of my time in tutoring center getting help for tough subjects. Teachers are usually very helpful and reachable. I've never felt that I was alone when dealing with issues in class. Couldn't recommend enough.

Sandra

I have only done one semester so far at Pitt Community College but I feel safe and I want to apply for the Nursing program starting in the Fall 2017. At the moment I am working on all the pre-requesites for the Nursing program. So far the Professors and everybody I have met were really helpful.

Karlee

Overall, I believe Pitt Community College is an incredible institution. Academically, I find the small, intimate class sizes to be especially helpful and enjoyable. Through this, I have gained life long friends and have professors who I still talk to on a daily basis. I enjoy walking around campus and being greeted by name by members of the staff and faculty. Socially, Pitt offers numerous opportunities for students to plug in and get involved. From sporting events, to art shows, to concerts, there is something for everyone. There are also numerous opportunities for students to get involved with the community and with politics. There are numerous opportunities to volunteer within the community and last semester we had the opportunity to hear presidential candidate Clinton speak. I genuinely enjoy getting to attend PCC and would choose to attend PCC over any other community college. Pitt is a great school to obtain your Associate Degree in general education classes or for you to complete one of the numerous specialized programs Pitt has to offer. I highly recommend Pitt Community College to anyone interested.

I love going to Pitt Community College. The teachers really care about you and it's very inexpensive to attend! It is a great place to receive an afford and quality education! I would recommend PCC to anyone who is ready to start a new chapter in their life!

Lesly

It is a school that is evolving, and becoming a real stepping stone for many students looking to get ahead educationally. It is a place that offers a wide variety of courses and majors. It makes it a place for the students to explore their true potential and to reach it.

Dylan

I have enjoyed my time at Pitt community college. The teachers are very nice and they will help you with all of your work. The size of Pitt is good it is not as big as ECU so I never have to worry about being late for class. This is a good college to start with right after high school the transition is very smooth.

Catherine

Pitt is a great option for transfer students, such as myself. I also took advantage of the dual enrollment program while I was a home-schooled high school student. I have many friends in this program who will be graduating high school with a 2 year degree which is amazing.

Chyna

Pitt Community is a place that is great for anyone in need of a two year degree, other wise it is a waste of time and money. The teachers need to work on connecting with their students and they should take the time to acknowledge the academic problems between the students.

Savanah

I believe Pitt Community College is an amazing school. They have given me so many opportunities to make a difference in the community and I have had such thought provoking professors. I am very thankful for the college and all that they offer for their students.

Are you interested in a smaller and supportive college environment? If so, you need to check out Pitt Community College in Winterville, NC. I have taken several classes at PCC, both online and in a traditional classroom. First, the orientation I attended was well organized, and very informative. They covered topics I had not even thought of yet. The advisor was able to meet with me according to my schedule, and was very patient through all of my many questions and anxieties. She helped me map out my schedule, and future semesters. I am about to apply to one of the many health profession programs they offer, Nuclear Medicine Technologist. I feel ready to conquer the classes in the program due to the classes I have taken so far. Instructors, both online and classroom, are extremely willing to help, even on the weekends. They are real people, not stuffy professors that never want to get to know you personally. I highly recommend Pitt Community College!!

Haley

Pitt Community College's instructors definitely show how much passion and care they have for the subjects they teach and the student who are enrolled. Over my 3 year stay here (2 for an Associate's and 1 for general education; transferable courses), I have discovered many amazing people that work here. The internship program in my course track, caused me to get the job I have now. Thank you, PCC!

April

Pitt Community College is a great way to attend school. They give a variety of classes on and off campus. It is also nearby many local business and where you can grab a quick bite. It is open for everyone. And not too expensive where you break your bank account. It is a great choice for everyone. Perfect place, perfect education.

Carla

It is a nice school to learn educational matters.

Sheryl

Over all I enjoy my college campus and environment, I believe there are improvements to be made but I believe that is the case on any given campus. We are over all provided with new and updated amenities, an open door policy to our counselors and over all pleasant environment.

Vincent

I really enjoy attending this college. Pitt Community College has been a great experience for me. All my professors are great and very helpful and the students who attend this college are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I would recommend this school to anyone in Pitt County, North Carolina who wants to take cheaper courses than what is offered at the university level, yet still wants the typical university experience.

Josie

I love this school. Everyone here including faculty and staff are all so kind and helpful. We are a student body that is here for each other and ready to help. The campus offers scenery, artistic opportunity, and so much more. This school is simply amazing.

Sara

Pitt Community College is a very nice school of which I am proud to be an alumnus. I never had an instructor who did not provide feedback on at least most assignments, and most would email me back within 24 hours. Most of my classes were online, but I had great in class experiences as well.