Pittsburg, KS
Pittsburg State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pittsburg State University

Jacob

Friendly, I suppose. I'm not a real outgoing type of personality, so I may come across as not so friendly. But overall they are friendly.

Learning what I've dreamed about doing since the 5th grade. It's very hard, but learning the field I plan to go into after I graduate has been very fullfilling. I'm glad to get the "basics" overwith and begin learning about my future career. College has helped me grow up by getting out on my own and learning life skills that I hadn't learned by living at home with my follks. I now live in a different town than my folks with my sister and it's been rewarding. I think I would not change a thing and it's been so far very valuable to attend college.

The parking situation. My 1st day of class I had a 10:00 class. Drove around for 30 minutes lookiing for a place to park. Never did find a spot (there are designated spots on campus and you get ticketed if you park somewhere else). Didn't make the class and dropped it. All other classes are in a technology building that has it's own parking. That is a problem in my opinion that needs addressed.

Karianne

What I have gotten out of my college expirence is great friends and sense of accomplishment. Not many people now-a-days can say they have a college degree, let alone working on the second. To know that one day I will be able to change someone's life because I pushed myself to the limits is reward enough for me. Even if that person doesn't realize how much time and effort it took to get me where I am today, in my mind it was all worth it.

Ariel

My school is fun but does a very good job of emphasizing the importance of the education that we recieve there.

I have gotten the best start for my career as a history teacher and some of the best friends in the world. It has been a valuable school because it taught some of the most important skills that I will need in the classroom as well as in the world.

I brag about the availibity of classes, my professors and my friends.

College has allowed me to interact with people of different race, politcal viws, and unique personalities. It has created me to be a more responsible and mature adult. I believe it will give me a opportunity to achieve my goals in life of obtaining a job that is fulfiling in both my financial and personal needs to continue to use my abilities to my fullest extent. With being able to have many options of not only academic diversity, but extracurriclar activeies it has allowed me to have the change to interactr as a group and learn leadership qualities i will need in the future.

Acreditted , Social, not to big or small, very casual and down to earth, easy to get one on one with professors

Kaylee

Pitt is an amazing experiance. You get to meet interesting people and see what the world is really like while still having f...

Pitt is an amazing experiance. You get to meet interesting people and see what the world is really like while still having fun.

I love going to college. I love the freedom and also the ability to make my own choices. I am now able to see the world and live on my own without being told what to do. I love the people here and getting to make new friends. The people here want to be here and want to succeed. They take class seriously and don't slack off. This is my kind of college and I love every minute of it.

You should not attend this school if you are uptight about morals and openess. You should not attend if you are not willing to see things in other peoples way of life.

I believe Pittsburg State University is best known for the bond between the students and the faculty. The professors mirror the excitement for learning and education that the students have. Many professors are very involved with student activities and campus events. The students and the faculty work as one to make Pitt State the best school ever.

I have realized how valuable education is after entering college. While sitting in my Biology class one Wednesday morning, I realized that I am incredibly lucky to be here in class. I was able to see that I was that much smarter than what Î would be if I did not attend class. When reading my textbook, I feel as though I am collecting information in a basket of knowledge. I want to get my basket as full as possible. Education is something that is not guaranteed. Those who are lucky enough to be offerered it should take advantage of it to the highest potential.

It is a great sized school. It is not too big or too small. The professors are approachable and easy to talk to. They want to see you succeed; teaching isn't just a paycheck for them.

My classmates vary considerably. There are those who respond to every question the teacher asks, and those who never say a word making you wonder if they are even awake. There are also a select few who talk, but the majority respect the teacher and stay quiet. Each semester begins with a classroom full of unresponsiveness, but I have found that by the end of the semester my classmates are engaged and attentive.

Our school is able to offer small class room sizes that enable students to delve deeper into their studies. This also helps aid discussions in class, which I feel really help the learning process.

I have been able to take away several things from my college experience, so far. First I have learned that being involved does not have to be a bad thing, it actually helps you make a lot of connections, both in the business world and my social environment. I have also been able to learn better time management skills first hand. Pittsburg State University really stresses the importance of managing your time. My college experiences have helped me to work in a group and by myself, whichever is required. Working in a group can be a challenge, but I have learned ways to get around people's differences and focus on the task at hand. Doing things on my own has also been very helpful, because I know that once I graduate I will have to think and care for myself. All of these things I have learned are important life skills. For me, college isn't just a place to learn about my chosen field, but to also gain knowledge about life and the world that can only be learned from experience.

I have learned many things in my two years of my college experience so far. I have learned to attend every class, you never know when you will be told something important or a hint to something coming up in the future. Attendance in your classes can be the difference between an F or a D. Doing homework everyday and taking notes, is very important in order to make sure you pass the tests. I find that the most important thing is that you need to be open minded to trying new studying stragedies, and make sure you use good time management. I am a full-time student along with being a student athlete. I do homework and read in between my classes, and continue once I am out of my classes for the day. Then I have the rest of the evening to go to my practice or match. I am also in a relationship, and it is very important to remember that school comes before everything else, even your love life. If you are in a relationship you need to make sure you talk to your partner about school and your priorities.

mileny

My college experience so far has been great. Going to college made me realize how import it is to go to school and become something. While I attended college I had the oppertunity to learn about society and how different things are now. I also had the opportunity to learn about a person growth and how are bodies and minds work. Although college can be hard at times it teaches us to never give on on our dream and that if we dream it we can always achieve it! Its very important to attend college because it prepares us for our future. College is like another fun discover place after the high school. I believe that It is all about picking the right college, trying your best at everything you do and never giving up on your dreams. From being in college for to years ive noticed that hard work defently pays off and that college can teach us precious things that will never be forgotten. Its always good to have education and theres never to much of it. We should always be opened minded about everything in life and take advantage of all the wounderful oppertunities we have avaiable

christopher

pittsburg state university is a fun place for all cultured students and tons of facilities to accomidate any of the craving for hunger, sports, activites, clubs, ect...

its been fun, scary, overwhelming, stressful, socialy active, entertaining, interesting, exciting, reasuring, and all in all its made me the person i am today. there were hard times and easy time but it is all apart of the college experience. the college experience alone make a person stronger and more responsible even know we might call home asking for some bail out money for bills and food, but its an experience i wouldnt ever give back.

how much money it would take and how much time management skills it takes in order to make it at the college level.

Pittsburg State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.