Pittsburg State University Top Questions

I love my school there's not really anything that i don't like

Lauri

Still have to go to class when it's too cold.

The parking situation. My 1st day of class I had a 10:00 class. Drove around for 30 minutes lookiing for a place to park. Never did find a spot (there are designated spots on campus and you get ticketed if you park somewhere else). Didn't make the class and dropped it. All other classes are in a technology building that has it's own parking. That is a problem in my opinion that needs addressed.

The worst thing about my school would probably have to do with the type of people that go there. I am a freshman that lives in the dorms and it seems like almost every single girl goes out and gets hammered every single night with all of the Frat guys. Because of this it is basically impossible to have a relationship with any of the freshman girls unless you plan on getting cheated on.

The worst thing about the school would be the dorms right now. Some of them are old, but they are in the process of remodeling all the dorms and building new ones.

There are only a few things that I think is wrong with Pittsburg State University. The worst thing about my school is the distance between some of the buildings. This makes it hard to get to some of the classes on time. However, most of the teachers are willing to excuse your tardiness if you inform them the first day about your situation. This is the worst thing about the school.

Small town setting, conservative state (KS), some students can be unaccomodating or rude towards international students, little to no emphasis on being environmentally conscious on campus

I don't think there are enough dance classes offered at Pittsburg State. Pittsburg State is offering only 2 or 3 at the moment.

Jarrod

Nothing