Pittsburgh Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pittsburgh Technical College

Austin

Beautiful campus and wonderful staff

Antony

It is very interesting. My experience at Pittsburgh Technical Institute was very educational and I learned many things from the times I visited. I am heading to be in the class in October of this year. I am really looking forward to becoming a Pittsburgh Technical Institute alumini.

Charlie

Pittsburgh Technical College has honestly changed my life. In high school I was never motivated and now I am a 3.91 GPA student. The teachers have real experience and it encourages me to want to learn even more than I have to. I love the school and what opportunities it has made for me as well as plenty of others. I think it provides a unique way to learn and work with others around myself. I'd say the entire staff and faculty are extremely present in making it a pleasant and educational atmosphere all while keeping it interesting and relevant to the major being studied.

Serena

My overall of PTI is, on a scale of 10, I think that it's a 10/10. The classes are a good size, and the schedule is not crazy. The housing is good. The staff is great and always available for help. The admissions and financial aid people are great and they will always at least try to work out something with you.

Jake

With my tour and visit there I saw a great deal of people talking with instructors and learning more even on the outside of class. The housing looks amazing and it's not damaged at all. They keep up to date on everything. Their food is really well done there and their variety of food is unbelievable. It's a easy campus to navigate and always helpful people. I've met a student and talked to him and he was very helpful and answered all my questions fully. The tour guides are extremely nice along with campus security is extremely helpful and kind. I would recommend this school to anyone who would want a better one on one time with a professor or just doesn't like big universities. It's a very easy school and I believe everyone would like it.

Autumn

I think it's a comfortable place to be at. The teachers are really nice and there is help for absolutely anything. The students all mostly seem very approachable. I think many of the on campus activities are fun to get involved with too. I definitely recommend it.

Brandon

I went to a recent open house. Everyone is super nice. The professors know what they’re doing and are dedicated to making sure YOU know what you are doing as well. The on-campus housing is even better since it is just in walking distance of the school

PTC is full of encouraging staff, educational course and extracurricular s for literally everyone. They accept any and all types of students, they hold groups and clubs for all sorts of hobbies. People who act, people who read, social people and anti-social people. PTC is super inclusive and safe.

Savannah

Not the greatest school they really do not work with you when you are trying to better yourself. They really need to improve on helping there students waste of money they will not let you take classes over after you make payments. If your not making the best grades they do have a tutoring sessions but there tutors are difficult to work with and they make you feel like your stupid. My advice go to a college that actually cares about your goals.