Aurora, CO
Platt College-Aurora

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Platt College-Aurora

Phillip

I have not yet had a negative experience at that school. Everyone is very helpful, and warming. It is the pinnacle an institution of higher learning. I just wish I had found out about this school sooner than now. When I graduate in a few years I plan on staying in the area.

kIMBERLY

I would tell myself to not drop out of school. Education is extremely important as an adult. Although I was a high school dropout and got my GED, I still have amition to move forward in life to persue my education. I feel it is extremely important and will not quit until I reach my goal of being a nurse practioner and a non-profit christian counselor.

Platt College-Aurora administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.