Dallas, TX
Platt College-Dallas

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Platt College-Dallas

ashley

I would tell myself as a high school senior," get a job and save all the money. School is very expensive and you will need all the extra money you can get! If you are not gona go to college right away save some of your school items so when you are ready you can look back at your school items and refresh yourself, because it is hard to remember all things you have learned in the past. Don't be afraid to talk to your instructor and or classmates to ask questions. And last but not least Be yourself!!!"

charnel

I would describe my school as very organized, friendly, motivate their students,encouraging,and helpful to all students there enrolled in each program. The process is very fast and the teachers,finacial aid advisors, and trainers stay in contact with you and offer you any resources to help you further your education. The school provided me with this website to help me pay for school if awarded an scholarship. Platt College is a school I would reccommend to any prospective student that is interested in their vocational nursing program.This school also has a high graduate percentage rate.

As I sit here and think about if I could go back in time as a high school senior and know the transition to college life, I would have advised myself to apply for many scholarships available. I would have also asked my church to setup a fund-raising program for all students of the church to have money to fund for college. I would have worked part-time or even full-time during the summer time before college started and saved my earnings to put towards college loans that way I wouldnt have so much to pay back once I completed college. I would have advised myself to do alot more research on grants,scholarships,or any other aid to cover my expenses for college. Basically I would have been more prepared, that way the transition would be smooth and not so stressful,especially if you are processing everything at the last minute. Its very hard when you do not have any support from family and friends and you have to do everything on your own to make it to where you want to be in life. I believe all hard work and dedication is worth it.

I do not consider anything worse about this school.I wish there were more Platt Colleges through out the United States to further prospective students into the nursing field.

Platt College-Dallas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.