Alhambra, CA
Platt College-Los Angeles

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Platt College-Los Angeles

Jasmine

It is a good school. I know the faculty and staff work very hard to make sure we are taught and understand the material. They prepare us for our exit exam, along with the exams we have to take to get our certifications. For anyone who is interested in any of the programs the school offers, I would highly recommend.

Mia

Platt College is a unique institution, and is certainly one of the better trade schools in the area. I chose Platt because of how attainable they made my end goal. In just 21 months, I would be graduating with my Bachelor's Degree, straight out of high school. At this place, it is possible to achieve those goals and start a career as soon as possible.

Evelyn

I would describe Platt College as a small college determined to help people move forward in their lives.

The advice that I would give myself would be “Don’t give up on what you want to do with your life you can accomplish anything you put your mind and heart to. You might have some bumpy roads along the way but at the end of the day you'll realize what you have accomplished and see how far you have come and be happy where you have gotten to. Always remember that college is a big step in life that that you should be grateful and thankful and always focus on your studies as much as you can to better yourself in the future. And remember to always thank your parents, professors, siblings, and everyone else that helped you to where you are today.”

I believe that the people that should apply / attend Platt College should be people that are determined to move forward in their lives their race / ethinicty should not hold them back from anything they would want to accpolish so the peole that should attened Platt College should be people that want to move forward with their lives.

Platt College-Los Angeles administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.