Point Loma Nazarene University Top Questions

tyler

My classmates are very academically focused students that are far too distracted by their computers and what the students next to them are wearing.

Nabil

The classmates at Point Loma Nazarene University are all very optamistic and happy, everyone here is willing to go the extra mile to make everyone feel welcome, confortable, and at home.

Macy

My classmates are kind and thoughtful toward me and the classwork.

Joyce

Classmates at a private residential school tend to actually attend class which is helpful when group projects and discussions take place, and although most of my friends were not in my field of study, I found my classmates to be pleasant, reliable, and interesting.

Classmates are always friendly and open to sharing and/or helping with class material but this can lead to students relying heavily on one another for assistance.

Jacklyn Monique

At Point Loma Nazarene University we have a wide variety of students, in my expeirenceds I have seen a great amount of dedicated and scholarly people who have a passion and urning for knowledge.

They are genuine people who want to succeed WITH you and be a part of your life inside and outside of the classroom.

Bradin

Very friendly

Stacey

Friendly and eager to learn.

My classmates at Point Loma Nazarene University are very faith-based. They are not only dedicated to their relationship with God they are dedicated to their acedemics and seem to reach beyond most expectations of professors. They tend to take advantage of all the programs available to students on Campus. I feel that the students at this University utilize everything that is available to them.

My classmates in the nursing program are fun, intelligent and extremely caring as people.

Students in the nursing and business schools hold themselves to a high standard of excellence. Outside those departments, things are much more relaxed.

Hilary

Very diverse, there is a social group for every type of people. People are generally friendly but still cliquey. There is a little bit of a highschool mentality.