Point University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Point University

Joanna

I love the idea around the school, being a Christ centered institution and university. I love the togetherness of pertains within the student body. I just wished that everything was in walking distance from each other as some do not have vehicles but transportation does frequent around the facilities!

Joshua

good school but not worth the cost of attending the school. teachers are good and events are good but the fact that the whole school is in one building and there is no campus. the school is in a rural city and they only have a coffee shop which used to be a old corner store or business. athletics have to rent rent and play on city youth recreation fields and doesnt own any. dorms are at least a 10 minute drive from the school and coffee shop(dining services). there are no stores or shops nearby. closest place to go out and enjoy shopping and places are auburn which is about 45 minutes away. but on the other side of this negativity. if you do have religion and seek to have a future in it and want to have a spiritual environment for school then yes it is a great school to attend

Victoria

It's not too bad. Very small feel which was nice but sometimes it was too small. It kind of felt like a large high school. Most everyone is super nice. Professors are great. They really care about the students. Even though it's a Christian university, it doesn't feel like it.

Scarlett

Point University is a small school and despite me not liking small schools for some reason I fell in love with this university, the people are nice, housing is pretty great and the teachers I haven’t met but I’ve heard they have great stories to tell!

Quintavious

I think that Point is a great university and , I'd recommend to any student. I loved the way the students interact with one another, and much more there. Not only that , but also the way the teachers are actually CONCERNED about their students educations , unlike some colleges that I've visited , which was extremely horrible. The food on campus was great and "finger licking good !" in my opinion as well.

John

I enjoyed Point University, however, I feel like with it being a smaller school they could help the students more than they do. Also, they have a big focus on athletics to make the school bigger but there are no rules for athletes to make certain grades to continue playing the sport.

Khiry

What I think about Point is that its a very welcoming college. One of the things I believe it is well know for is it bible program in which I am a part of and have learned so much in that aspect. Hands down if anyone is thinking about attending Point I would highly recommend it.

Heather

The classes are a good size and teachers are very active with the students. Everyone on campus is very friendly. It is a Christian campus and the staff and students seem to respect the honor code well. Everything is pretty great except for the size of the school. Expanding the school may be something to think about.

Chary

I went to visit point as one of my tours. They provided a great tour guide who was very knowledgeable of everything. This is a Great school, great staff, great people! I look forward to attending this fall and getting a great education and forming lifelong friendships!