Polk State College

« See more reviews of Polk State College

The most frustrating thing about my current school is the need to remodel the campus. Currently there is a portable in the parking lot which took the place of the cafeteria for the year. Of which does not have internet and it defeats the purpose of getting anything to eat and being able to get work done. The surrounding area is grim to cellphone coverage so as much as a nesesity the internet is I find it to be a constant struggle when at school.

To all the prospective students coming into school in the spring and/or fall 2010 rememeber this. No matter how hard college gets always stay persistent and keep pushing toward the mark of your dreams. Don't ever let anyone or anything stop you from achieving your goals. Anything and everything is possible no matter how hard they may seem.

The most frustrating think about polk state college for me would have to be finding the classes everyday beacuse they change very frequently.

Financial Aid is hard to deal with since they do not keep everyone up to date on their scholarships and changes to them.